All clinical services require an appointment. Appointments are limited.
Email: Include name and phone number in email.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday evening hours are canceled.
Open, but please call before 910-433-3602 prior to arrival.
Open Tuesday - Thursday 9:30 - 3:30 by appointment only. Baby Store customers can call (910) 433-3890 to make an appointment.
The North Carolina Breast and Cervical Cancer Control Program (NC BCCCP)
Services available by appointment at all three locations.
Benefits will be issued electronically when possible.
- Spring Lake: 910-321-6420
- Hope Mills: 910-433-3760
- Ramsey Street: 910-433-3746
Medical and Vital Records
By appointment. Call 910-433-3600
Stedman-Wade Health Clinic at the Health Department
By appointment. Call 910-433-3777
Stedman-Wade Dental Clinic at the Health Department
By appointment. Call (910) 483-3150
Cumberland Healthnet Clinic at the Health Department
By appointment. Call 910-483-6869
To reduce the risk from COVID-19, the following visitor protocol will be in place when visiting the Cumberland County Department of Public Health. These policies will apply to all Cumberland County Department of Public Health locations, including the Spring Lake WIC satellite location.
- The clients/patients will be seen in Clinics of the Health Department by appointment only. This also includes Medical Records and Environmental Health.
- Any persons accompanying a patient must wait in their vehicle except for Child Health, WIC and Child Immunizations patients. Only those who must accompany a patient will be allowed in the lobby. Limit of one person per patient in lobby, clinic waiting area and/or patient room
- Screening of patients, clients and their visitors will take place at a designated screening area near the building entry and away from the waiting area.