Welcome to Cumberland County!
Skip Navigation :: Site Map
  • Welcome to the Cumberland County Website
  • Welcome to the Cumberland County Website

Animal Neglect

How do I make a complaint about animal neglect in Cumberland County, or report a dangerous animal in my neighborhood?

The Cumberland County Animal Services Department should be contacted if you wish to report animal cruelty, neglect, or animals that pose an immediate danger to the public. Please click here to access their home page, or call them at 910-321-6851.

Copyright © 2012
Cumberland County, NC.
All Rights Reserved.
County Courthouse
117 Dick Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301