BY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD OR ELECTRONIC CHECK:
A Processing Fee Applies only to Credit/Debit Cards
First locate (or search for) your online tax bill. Please use the following steps to
locate your online tax bill:
- Go to the "Pay Taxes Online! Obtain Copies
of Bills & Receipts" web site.
- On this page, find the "Search Tax Bills" form (as shown
Hint: You may need to scroll down to find it.
- Enter your search criteria such as the Bill Number, which is typically
used (search box is shown above in Red).
Note: There are examples of how to
enter your search criteria (shown above by the Red arrows).
This includes: Owner Name, Bill Number, PIN, or Property Address.
- Click the Check Box that indicates "Show Unpaid Bills"
(shown above in Red).
- Click the "Search" button.
- Then click on the "View Tax Bill" button (
- Then, scroll down to the bottom of the new page to see the payment buttons:
- "Pay By Credit Card" OR
- "Pay By Check"
- Then, click on either payment option based on your preferred payment method.
- You may now proceed to pay your bill online.
After locating your online tax bill, you will have the option of your paying your
tax bill online with either an Electronic Check or a Credit/Debit Card. If you choose
to make an online payment, it will occur on a completely secure Web site that is
maintained by an outside vendor separate from Cumberland County.
Payments are accepted 7 days a week from 8:00 am – 9:00 pm.