Rabies Vaccination Clinics
North Carolina Law: "The owner of every dog and cat over four months
of age shall have the animal vaccinated against rabies." In Cumberland County, the
owners of dog and cats which have not been vaccinated in accordance with this law
are subject to a civil penalty in the amount of $100.00.
Download the latest Rabies Vaccination Clinics Flyer.
Schedule for Rabies Vaccination Clinics
All Rabies Vaccination Clinics will be held from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
TUESDAY, MARCH 28
- Mazarick Park – 1612 Belvedere Avenue
- Martin Edwards Auction Services – 10335 Ramsey Street, Linden
THURSDAY, MARCH 30
- Loyd E. Auman Elementary School – 6882 Raeford Road
- Rockfish Elementary School – 5763 Rockfish Road, Hope Mills
TUESDAY, APRIL 4
- Massey Hill Classical School – 1062 Southern Avenue
- Melvin Honeycutt School – 4665 Lakewood Dr.
THURSDAY, APRIL 6
- E.E. Miller Elementary School – 1361 Rim Road
- Eastover-Central Elementary School – 5174 Dunn Road at Highway 13
TUESDAY, APRIL 11
- Warrenwood Elementary School – 4618 Rosehill Road
- Alderman Road Elementary – 2860 Alderman Road
THURSDAY, APRIL 13
- Benjamin Martin Elementary School – 430 North Reilly Road
- Clear Path Recycling Parking Lot (formally Monsanto) – 3468 Cedar Creek Road
TUESDAY, APRIL 18
- Spring Lake Middle Schoo – 612 Spring Avenue
- Northwood Temple Church – 4250 Ramsey St. 401 N. at Andover Road
THURSDAY, APRIL 20
- District 7 Elementary School – 5721 Smithfield Road
- Stedman Elementary School – 7370 Clinton Road (Highway 24), Stedman
Top of Page
To remain properly immunized, a dog or cat must receive two rabies vaccinations one
year apart, then one vaccination every three years thereafter.
Please keep your dog on a leash. Keep your cats in separate carriers or boxes or
leave them in your car. Owners may be held responsible for their pets and for any
damage they cause.
Fee: $10.00 per Dog or Cat
Sorry, No Checks. No Rolled Coins.
We sincerely appreciate the cooperation of the Cumberland County Schools in distributing
Rabies Vaccination Clinic Schedules through the schools.
Top of Page