Planning & Inspections -

Old Courthouse
130 Gillespie Street, 1st & 2nd Floors, Fayetteville, NC 28301
Phone: 910-678-7600 · Fax: 910-678-7631
Director: Nancy Roy, AICP

As a service to area residents and businesses we are providing electronic versions of Application forms, which are also available in the Planning & Inspection Department. Please select the type of files you wish to view.

Planning :: Inspection :: Informational Pamphlets

The following files are in Adobe Acrobat PDF® format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader click on the icon to download the program.

Planning Application Forms

Application for Permit - Fire Alarm (Updated Jan 04)
Application for Specified Conditional Use Permit (Updated Jan 04)
Application for Variance Request (Updated Jan 04)
Application for Conditional Use Overlay (Updated Jan 04)
Application for Rezoning - Cumberland County (Updated Jun 03)
Subdivision And Site Plan Submission Form and Information (Updated Mar 04)
Application for a Variance from the Subdivision Ordinance
Application for Request for Alternate Yard Requirements Cumberland County Zoning Ordinance

Inspection Application Forms

Building/Zoning Application
For new Commercial construction, or commercial and residential renovations or additions.
Single Family Dwelling Application
Single application for the construction, electrical, mechanical and plumbing of a new, single-family residence
Plumbing, Mechanical, Electrical (PME) Application
For plumbing, mechanical or electrical work (For a new, single-family dwelling or the new setup of a manufactured home, see those applications)
Manufactured Home Application
Single application for the setup, electrical, plumbing and mechanical of a manufactured home
Miscellaneous Application
Used for swimming pools, fences, house moving, demolition, home occupations, group homes, change of use, or inspections required due to state licensing--day cares, ABC licensure, etc.
Environmental Health Application
To be used in conjunction with the building, single-family dwelling, manufactured home or miscellaneous applications if the property is served by septic system and the work to be performed requires Environmental Health approval.
Contractor Attachment
Used to change or add additional subcontractors to your single-family dwelling or manufactured home permit.
For Fire permits required due to type construction or operation.
Little Rockfish Sanitary Sewer
For any property in the Little Rockfish Sanitary Sewer Assessment area.
Temporary Power
To request temporary power on a commercial structure under construction.
2004 Fee Schedule (revised Mar 04)
Calculate Fees on a Single Family Dwelling Permit
Used to calculate the fee for any new single-family dwelling.(Save this to your PC and then click to run.)
Calculate Fees for a Building Permit
Use to calculate the fee for any building application or commercial electrical, mechanical or plumbing applications.(Save this to your PC and then click to run.)
Permit Refund Request

Informational Pamphlets

Manufactured Homes
New Single Family Dwellings
Commercial and Multi-Family Construction
Residential Additions
Soil Evaluations
Septic Tank Requirements
Water and Sewer Installation

[Home] [Commissioners' Office] [Manager's Office] [Financial] [Employment] [Departments] [County Statistics] [Public Information] [Agenda / Minutes] [Comment Form] [Organization Chart] [Links]