Public Information Office
About the Public Information Office
The Cumberland County Public Information Office is a division of the County Manager's Office responsible for coordinating internal and external communication with the media, employees and the general public.
The office produces the County's Annual Report, bi-monthly employee newsletter, County government information brochures, web site content and other outreach materials.
The Public Information Office serves as a central point for receiving and disseminating public information.
Please visit our Holiday Closing Schedule to find out when the Cumberland County offices are closed for business.
Tune in to Fayetteville/Cumberland Educational TV (Time Warner Cable Channel 5) to watch:
- Cumberland Matters airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. on Time-Warner Channel 7
- Board of Commissioners Meetings air
live the first Monday of each month at 9 a.m. and the third Monday at 6:45 p.m.
Meetings are rebroadcast the following Tuesday at 7:30 p.m.
- Cumberland Conversations
- monthly county governmental affairs program featuring in-depth interviews with subject-matter experts.
- Cumberland Matters
- monthly magazine format program featuring five segments spotlighting various county government programs, services and upcoming events.
- Successful Gardener (Cooperative Extension Service) airs every other Friday at 6:30 p.m.
- Focus on Mental Health airs every other Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- DSSPatch (Department of Social Services) airs every other Friday at 8 p.m.
Visit the Fayetteville/Cumberland Educational Television website for the daily broadcast schedule.
Cumberland County Government Programs air at the following times:
|Live broadcast of Commissioners' meeting
||1st Monday of Month
3rd Monday of the Month
|Rebroadcast of meetings
||Tuesday following the meeting
Links and Downloads