User Comment Policy
The purpose of this site is to present matters of public interest to Cumberland County residents. We encourage you to submit comments, but please note that this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Once posted, the County reserves the right to delete submissions that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive comments that target or disparage any person or organization, as well as any ethnic, racial, or religious group. Further, the County also reserves the right to delete:
- Spam or links to other sites;
- Multiple, successive off-topic comments;
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users;
- Solicitations, advertisements or endorsement of any financial, commercial, political candidate, political party or non-governmental agency;
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity;
- Copyright or trademark infringements;
- Personal information including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, ID numbers or personally identifiable medical information.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us at .