Upon receiving your 2021 property tax bill, you may elect to make partial payments in any amount and at any interval provided the taxes are paid in full before becoming delinquent. You may also set up a formal Payment Plan to pay your tax bill in regular installment payments.
The deadline to pay 2021 property taxes will be January 5, 2022.
Taxes paid on or after January 6, 2022 are subject to interest charges. January interest is 2% thereafter interest accrues at the rate of 3/4% on the first of every month.
To obtain a duplicate paid receipt, click DUPLICATE RECEIPTS
Taxpayers can pay taxes using any of the following options:
- Taxes may be paid by using the pre-addressed payment stub, located on the bottom of the tax bill, and the envelope provided.
- Tax payments submitted by mail shall be deemed to be received as of the date shown on the postmark affixed by the United States Postal Service. If no date is shown on the postmark or the postmark is not affixed by the United States Postal Service, the tax payment shall be deemed to be received when the payment is received in the office of tax collector.
- Please make out your check or money order payable to Cumberland County Tax Collector.
- If you do not have your tax bill payment coupon, you can locate and print a copy online at Search Tax Bills and mail it to:
Cumberland County Tax CollectorOnline Here
P.O. Box 449
Fayetteville, NC 28302-0449
- Taxes may be paid by Electronic Check draft
- You will need your bank routing number and checking account number
- There is no processing fee for paying by electronic check draft
- Taxes may be paid by Credit/Debit card
- *Cards accepted are MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express
- *A Service Fee of $3.50 will apply to all payments processed using a REGULATED VISA AND MASTER CARD CONSUMER DEBIT CARDS. All other consumer debit and credit cards will be charged a convenience fee of 2.25% of the amount paid or minimum of $2.00, whichever is greater. Business cards, purchasing cards, American Express or other High Rewards cards will be charged a convenience fee of 3.25%.
- Taxes may be paid in person at the Tax Administration Office, located at Cumberland County Courthouse, 117 Dick Street, Room 527, Fayetteville NC, 28301
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (excluding holidays)
- Pay by cash, check, money order, or credit/debit card (*Note: fees apply to credit/debit card payments)
By Phone by calling 1-866-441-6614
- Taxes may be paid by credit/debit card; (*Note: fees apply to credit/debit card payments)
- You will need a copy of your tax bill to enter the payment information; go to Search Tax Bills to view or print a copy of the tax bill
*Note: A Service Fee of $3.50 will apply to all payments processed using a REGULATED VISA AND MASTER CARD CONSUMER DEBIT CARDS. All other consumer debit and credit cards will be charged a convenience fee of 2.25% of the amount paid or minimum of $2.00, whichever is greater. Business cards, purchasing cards, American Express or other High Rewards cards will be charged a convenience fee of 3.25%.Please direct any questions or comments about the data displayed here to
Disclaimer: All data shown here is from other primary data sources and is public information. Users of this data are hereby notified that the public information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained on this website. While efforts have been made to use the most current and accurate data, Cumberland County, NC and Data Providers assume no legal responsibility for the use of the information contained herein.